- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day
Bioinformatician as Teamlead for Genomic Services (m/f/d)
JOB ID: EMEA02201
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time unlimited
- You will lead the bioinformatics team within QIAGEN Genomic Services, which provides high-quality, customized sample-to-result services for clients: From nucleic acid isolation to qPCR, NGS and bioinformatics.
- You are responsible for the analysis of biological data with QIAGEN’s own software solutions and other bioinformatics and statistical methods as well as the development, validation, documentation and deployment of end-to-end bioinformatics analysis pipelines in close collaboration with QIAGEN Genomic Services lab scientists and product management.
- You will work in an agile, interdisciplinary team with a unique range of competencies and assure pre- and post-sales customer support for experimental set-up and NGS data analysis results;
- Your close collaboration with the IT department will be key to maintain a robust infrastructure compliant with regulatory standards.
- You will forecast project finalization and communicate service project status up-dates to sales and customers.
- You hold a degree in Bioinformatics, Computational Science, Statistic or Genetics and demonstrate 2+ years of professional experiences in NGS data analysis: statistics, modeling, data visualization.
- You are proficient in at least one script language ideally R and/or Python and bring in experiences in data visualization frameworks such as R Markdown, R Shiny, Jupyter Notebook; experiences with version control systems such as git” and knowledge of querying databases (SQL, datalog, etc.) and database management experience is a plus.
- You have detailed knowledge of NGS lab process and high throughput sequencing technologies to perform root cause analysis and you are able to consult on experimental designs; experiences with DNA methylation or data analysis of multi-omics platforms is a plus.
- Your strength is your drive to learn and master new technologies paired with a problem solving mindset and the ability to clearly communicate and present ideas and results across departments and hierarchies
- Ideally you bring first working experiences in a commercial or regulated environment and in supervising a team
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.