- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets. This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. Operating from Tuebingen, Munich and Houston, we are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.
Become part of our Sample & Cell Line Management Team in Tübingen (Germany) and help to accompany our immunotherapies into the clinic! We are currently seeking a Scientist Human Sample Management*.
Scientist Human Sample Management*
Permanent employee, Full-time · Tübingen (Germany)
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Providing scientific advice regarding the selection of suitable human tissue samples for the further characterization and validation of our targets
- Acquiring and managing selected human tissue samples, thereby considering ethical and legal requirements
- Supporting the development of our therapeutical approach by researching tissue-relevant topics in scientific literature and medical textbooks
- Providing peer knowledge in team meetings for planning the validation steps for our targets on their way to the clinic
- Expanding our network of commercial and academic biobank partners: Identifying potential leads and driving the establishment of new long-lasting collaborations as well as managing and nourishing the existing ones
- Actively contributing to the optimization of the tissue-related concepts in our database with the support of our Bioinformatics Department
- Optimizing the hierarchical structure of clinically relevant search terms and designing queryable sample annotations
- Keeping the overview of sample metadata including its diligent management
- Providing support for our clinical studies by overseeing the clinical trial sample receipt and storage as well as managing the relevant documentation
You hold a MSc degree (with the relevant industry experience) or PhD degree in Life Sciences or have been comparably educated and you have proven your scientific excellence. You have in-depth knowledge of histology or pathology or have already worked with various types of human tissues. Knowledge of immunology and/ or oncology is an advantage. Your excellent communication skills enable you to successfully contribute to interdisciplinary projects. Accurate documentation of workflows and results is of highest importance for you.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated, and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking, and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g., job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.