CureVac AG is a global biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on prophylactic vaccines, innovative cancer immunotherapies and protein-based therapies. Currently, all RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring multiple best-in-class mRNA drugs to market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Research Scientist (f/m/d) Cancer Immunology
- Exploration and discovery of novel RNA-based therapeutic approaches in the field of cancer immunotherapy
- Conduct and direct research experiments to develop and assess these approaches
- Devise and evaluate research strategies with a strong focus on intellectual property protection
- Written and oral presentation of research results at scientific meetings
- Coordinate collaborations with academic, industrial and funding partners
- Support cross-functional projects within the various teams
- PhD or equivalent degree in Life Sciences with a strong research background focused on cancer immunotherapy
- Several years' experience of independent research in the industry or as a postdoctoral fellow
- FELASA B qualification is a must
- Preferably additional knowledge in the field of Bioinformatics / Computational Life Science
- Excellent team spirit, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!